Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Step 1: How do I pack for this?

So I’m normally a fairly decent packer when it comes to vacation, but packing beyond 2 weeks for the unknown is a very different story. My life is about to be so crazy and amazing that I can hardly contain my excitement, but that has made me slightly flustered when it comes to preparing for the next 10 months. I know a lot of this will be a trial and error type experience so I choose to take life’s experiences as they come. I find it most difficult to realize that in a few short weeks this new adventure will begin, and I will leave all of my friends behind. The unknown is what excites me the most right now! The first experience I will have as an Educational Leadership Consultant will be the Workout in Atlanta, GA the first week of June. There is so much that needs to be done before then; such as pack up and move home from Auburn, buy a new suitcase (since mine decided to become handicapped), finish up my job here, and say goodbye. Most of the goodbyes snuck up on me, because everyone is leaving for the summer. I know that it’s not goodbye, but see you later. The hard question is how late is later?

3 comments:

  1. just remember, there's usually a target or walmart just around the corner if you've forgotten anything vital. You can usually make do until you can get to a real mall :)

    Best of luck to you Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of suits that you can mix and match. If you're travelling for the soro you may be able to ask a Sister who held the position before you what's best to bring along for the adventure.

    Lots of luck and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You started a blog! I'm so excited for you with this whole ELC journey... I know you're going to do a great job! I can't wait to read about all your adventures! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete