Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ode to the BOTE

The second Ode I have in honor of my visit to Auburn this weekend is to the BOTE! Many of you may not know what that is and that's ok. The BOTE is one of my best memories of Auburn, and the people I met there are my FAVORITES!!!! This one's for you boys!

Ode to the BOTE
B.O.T.E.
This one's for you,
Billy, Sean, Mike,
and Sir Webster, too!

Fun times we've had,
And the good times keep rollin',
The memories we've made,
Were certainly ballin'!

The girls all show up,
At around 10:30,
And if Sean isn't home,
the place is probably dirty.

Pre-parties and beer pong,
and the fun games we play,
Beach volleyball and hoops,
Beating Mike "Spike" Ramsay!

So close to the OBaG,
We go there a lot,
With the guys from upstairs,
And we love to take shots.

We'll make it downtown,
A weekend or two,
But Webb takes forever,
Trying to perfect his hair-do.

We're all growing up,
And things aren't the same,
With Billy now gone,
Things got really lame.

A reunion is coming soon,
in a short weeks time,
And I look forward to the trouble,
That I'm sure to find.

THe tailgate will be mind-blowing,
And practically illegal,
Hangin with the B.O.T.E,
Hell yea, WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment